HR in Housing Conference
This years annual HR in Housing Conference hosted by the National Housing Federation is packed full of leading HR experts ready to share their expertise and knowledge with the conference delegates. The 2013 plenary conference sessions will be Chaired by The HR Lounge CEO, Angela O’Connor.
The HR in Housing conference brings together a range of housing association HR professionals from across the country. The conference aims to provide them with the latest updates and advice on a range of HR issues, including: how to sustain performance, helping staff through mergers, auto-enrolment, talent management and TUPE. These are just some of the issues to be tackled at this year’s event.
Taking place in London on 16th May the day is a must in the calendar of HR Professionals working in the Housing field.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mairi Martin, Executive Director, Resources, Riverside Housing Group
- Anne Turner, Finance Director, Orbit Group
- Sue Ingram, Managing Director and Lead Facilitator, Performance Resolution
- Janice Smith, Strategy and Business Support Director, Midland Heart
- Emma Cotton-Walker, Consultant, ex-HR Director, Guinness Northern Counties
- Nicola Ihnatowicz, Senior Associate, Employment Team, Trowers and Hamlins
- David Done, Chief Executive, Richmond Housing Partnership